Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sneaky

Well, I have finally and belatedly entered the world of uploading video. Prepare to be bored if you are not family. I will keep them short, but there will be a few in a row for now! In three weeks in January/February Greyson potty trained, moved houses, moved schools, and went from crib to big-boy bed. He did awesome with the transition and apparently it was me that wasn't ready for most of those things. Anyhoo after he pees he says, "Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your body!" while he shakes off his you-know-what. So I said, "Don't you mean 'Shake your booty?" He proceeded to tell me that Miss Krystal says, "No say shake your booty!" I looked grave and said that he should do what his teacher says then. So he came home the other day and told me what he did at school. I had him retell it for the camera but it wasn't as great as the first time...



In case you can't decipher it, when his teacher told him not to say it, he hid his face inside his shirt and said it where she "can't hear" him. And thus we enter the I can't see you, you can't see or hear me. This also works with putting your hand in front of your face while you pick your nose. P.S. Oh my GOD it takes so long to upload a video...this could be the deal killer.

1 comment:

1 said...

Maybe she would find "Shake your ass...Show me what your working with" to be more appropriate?

I love seeing him in REAL time. This is GREAT! Keep posting video!!