Monday, April 14, 2008

Bottomless Pit

G and I went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. It was absolutely beautiful here and we spent an extra long time hanging out. Greyson ate: 1/2 spinach ricotta empanada, 1/2 Brazilian chicken empanada, bean and papa burrito, 1/2 banana cinnamon pastel, and AN ENTIRE PINT OF STRAWBERRIES. And he had already had breakfast at home a few hours before.

The strawberries were perfectly ripe and Greyson ate them whole. When I say whole, I mean the leaves and all. He just eats the whole thing. He was COVERED in red - shirt, hands, face, neck...makes him super popular amongst the farmer's market crowd and their doggies.

If I can ever get Tim to come with us, I might get to snap a few pictures...

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

I'll go with ya. I'm always in the mood for whole strawberries...leaves and all :)