Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snips and Snails

This week Greyson skinned his knee for the first time. And the second time. He's always had bruised knees and legs (maybe due to blue-white skin tone??), but these were the first (and second) scrapes. I wanted to use Bactine on them but Tim said no. Is it like hazing that I wanted to subject him to that? I swear I just wanted to clean them well! He did enjoy the bubbling of the hydrogen peroxide.

Yesterday G burped and I told him to say excuse me (which he normally does) when he burps. He looked at me and burped while saying the word "burp." He burped "burp." Even though I know it was a freak occurence, I could not believe it.

Boys. Here we go...

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

Mia also skinned her knee for the first time this weekend. It was aggravated by Daryl dragging her an extra foot. We were in the parking lot to the pool, so I just let the chlorine clean it up...worked quite well, actually :)