Monday, January 5, 2009

52 Weeks

I have been so terrible about updating this and have probably forgotten at least half of the hilarious things G had said since I last posted.

For example:
When told we were going to buy firewood he sang a song in the top of his voice entitled There is Fire in My Wood.

During our naked crash potty training weekend, G was piddling around downstairs and he says, "Mommy! My penis is...my penis is...(he has started repeating the beginnings of his sentences a couple of times before he gets going)...my penis is TALL!" and then, "I make it go down (pushes it down)...I can't!"

Anyhoo I am starting a project that will hopefully help me stay on top of taking pictures of my own child in addition to paying customers. I'm calling it "52 Weeks of G" and I will TRY to get them up here each week.

Here's the first:

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

sweetness pure sweetness

jw said...

I love toes.