Sunday, June 29, 2008

Backyard Fun!

And now, the promised pics from Bonnie's birthday!

This is Sophia, Greyson, and Ben playing at the water table. (More on Sophia later!)
Photobucket

Greyson having a grand 'ol time marching around the backyard
Photobucket

This is Ben. Greyson has major hero worship issues here. He *loves* Ben and calls him "My Ben."
Photobucket

Everyone in the pool! Ben, Anika, Greyson, Sophia, and Mia
Photobucket

The gorgeous Anika
Photobucket

And my sweet G's sweet bottom!
Photobucket

Here are a few taken by my friends:

Taken by Tanya. I want to bite his little bottom!
Photobucket

These four taken by Andrea. I had to force him onto the mud - too clean like his Daddy. What a mean mommy!:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one taken by Bonnie. Can you tell how much he loves Ben?
Photobucket

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

we need to celebrate more bithdays...we had a freakin' BLAST! such awesome pics taken by all :)

Andrea said...

What a wonderful afternoon.
Have I said lately how much I love you all?

Well, I do.