Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dancing on a Friday Night

We went as a family to Central Market to hear this awesome group of women (The Djembabes)who drum and sing African music. Some of the women play the djembe, which is the instrument I am (sort of) learning to play. I take classes with some of the new friends I have made in Austin and I love it so much.

Greyson and his friends danced and danced!! It makes me so happy to watch him. I really got into it, too. We had a wonderful summer night relaxing with our friends. I LOVE pictures of Greyson dancing...especially the ones where he is in motion. His friends Mia and Ava were also shakin' it big time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

such a wicked fun night! Fab shots!