Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mr. Follower

Greyson has started being a rule follower WHEN he wants to. He tells random people and tv/movie characters, "No No!" He follows Mojo around telling her, "No No! No poopoo Mojo!" anytime he thinks about it, even if there is no poop. If Tim and I wrestle around, he will reprimand one or the other of us and make us kiss.
The other day we were eating dinner and I had my feet up on the bottom of his chair. He looked at my feet, looked at me with what I SWEAR was a teacher look and said, "Feet on the floor. Feet on the floor, Mommy....Thank you."

3 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

Awwww that's SO cute, Mel!

Mia reprimands our dog, Niles quite a bit, too...even when he's asleep, he looks up at me as if asking 'why is this CHILD scolding me, again?'

Unknown said...

Follower? I think he sounds more like the c-man which is a bossy boy!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.